I'm sweet, don't you think?
While we are talking about it, I'll go ahead a make a list.
1. Take the decorations off and have husband take it outside.
2. Ask him 15 times to remove it from the front porch in a period of two days.
3. Remind him to also take off the tree stand.
4. Drag it to your neighbors front porch and leave it there. Hide in the bushes until they get home and watch their annoyed reaction.
5. Sneak over in the middle of the night and bring it back to your yard. Pray that their dog is tied up securely.
6. Put it by the other pile of branches and crap that never seems to leave your back yard.
7. Leave it there for three days.
8. Decide to cut the branches off for creative reuse. Spend 20 minutes bundling children for an outdoor adventure.
9. Go outside and look in barn for branch trimming tool. Discover that they are missing, along with all the other yard tools.
10. Call husband and yell at him for not putting your stuff back. Ask him where he left your branch loppers.
11. Walk around the yard and find a variety of rakes, shovels and other sharp, expensive yard tools left leaning on trees/fences and jammed in branches.
12. Mutter a curse on husband under your breathe and consider painting all the handles Pepto Bismol Pink so that he knows that they are YOURS.
13. Yell at dogs for chasing cars.
14. Take sharp garden tool out of the children's tiny hands and notice how they have spread every toy they own all over the lawn.
15. Attempt to cut branches and realize that because your branch loppers were left out in a tree that they are now about as sharp as a spoon.
16. Listen to children whine that they are cold and hungry. Say "forget this!" and go inside.
17. Feed children, click to Project Runway and watch as your spawn destroy the inside of your house in five minutes flat.
18. Call and sweetly ask husband to cut branches when he gets home.
19. Mock husband when the loppers aren't sharp enough and he gets out a power tool.
20. Use your leftover tree branches to decorate your bare window boxes.
|Voila! Recycled Tree! Pretty winter window boxes!|
Peace, Love and Unicorns,