Friday, January 20, 2012

Music for you this fine Friday

I found this on youtube last night when I was taking a break from parenting researching some really important stuff.

Um.

Anyway, I think that this girl is precious, I love her phrasing and her voice is so so so angelic.

Plus, she's playing a cover of 'You're the One that I Want' from Grease without making it sound cheesy.

And the best part is that she is sharing the stage with her fellow musicians: Abe Lincoln, Grizzly Adams and Jesus~ after he went on a bender and ended up being tumbled through the high cotton cycle of a dryer.

Presenting: Angus and Julia Stone



Happy Friday!

Peace, Love and Unicorns,
Johi

2 comments:

  1. That's what I thought, but according to the blank comment section you and I are in our own private music club. :)

    ReplyDelete